This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This whimsical necklace connects freeform links made using the Now That's a Jig! system.
Required Materials and Tools:
- 16-gauge copper wire, 152"
- NTaJ! ScribbleLink vellum pattern template (download at www.Now-Thats-a-Jig.com)
- Now That's a Jig! StartrKit (jig bed, bracket, Startr Peg Pak, screwdriver) with StartrPegs
- 1/4" DoubleDekr Peg (optional)
- NTaJ! Puncher & CornerTaks
- NTaJ! SwiveLok (optional)
- NTaJ! WireLiftr (optional)
- Heavy-duty flush cutters
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Chasing hammer or mallet with bench block
- Liver of sulfur
- Steel wool
- Paper towels
- Tweezers/lifter (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Project Download|