Step by Step Wire Jewelry Oct/Nov 2013
The annual crystal issue is here! Give your wire jewelry designs extra bling with the creative ways to incorporate these sparkling components with the stylish projects featured in the October/November issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Get ahead on your holiday projects. With 6 stylish designs you can make in under an hour, you’ll have the inspiration you need to give stylish handmade jewelry this year! Boost your skills in wire wrapping, chain maille, and working with a wire jig to craft these stunning looks.
Finally master the micro torch! Learn must have tips from Kate Richbourg that will help you become a soldering pro. Then, put your new skills to the test with her stylish bead project.
Scoop up his must have issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine and prepare to be amazed by all the must- know information packed into these pages:
- Craft your own super sparkly fashionable ring perfect for a night out on the town with 5-minute jewelry.
- See how the colors of your world can inspire your jewelry designs with Kerry Bogert in Color Canvas.
- Jane Dickerson puts the Spotlight on the latest jewelry components including creative clasps, nature inspired charms, and more.
- Mix wire, metal, and glass beads together to create a bead that has limitless design potential with Designer of the Year Kate Richbourg.
- Create 12 drop-dead gorgeous wire jewelry patterns including a stylish autumn inspired chain maille pendant.
- And much more!