Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You’re a wire jewelry-making enthusiast looking for original project inspiration
- You’re searching for clever storage ideas and new ways to organize your jewelry studio
- You want to advance your technique and learn how to create woven bail for a stone donut, get a refresh course on wire basics, and more!
12 original jewelry projects, clever storage for your studio, expert tips and advice; don’t miss out on the colorful February/March issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Discover a featured tutorial on wire basics including must-have tips for creating wire wraps, spiral hooks, jump rings, and more! Whether you’re new to wire jewelry, or a seasoned pro these are must-know techniques for everyone! Don’t miss the 12 original jewelry projects for beginning and advanced wire jewelry enthusiasts. Plus, you will enjoy the beautifully photographed projects that include detailed step-by-step directions.
Get your hands on these projects (and this issue) today to:
- Discover Color Canvas by Kerry Bogert, a unique perspective on mixing colors in your designs.
- Explore 12 original jewelry projects to advance your technical wire skills.
- Join Ronna Sarvas Weltman as she explores smart design and clever storage for your jewelry studio to keep materials accessible, convenient, ergonomic, visually-pleasing and safe!
- You don’t need hours to make stylish jewelry - whip up an embellished and unique earring project with any type of accent bead in practically no time at all with 5-minute jewelry.
- Turn your collection of treasured buttons into a charming necklace you won’t want to miss with the 2014 featured artist Cindy Wimmer.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org