Step by Step Wire Jewelry, Feb/March 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You’re a wire jewelry-making enthusiast looking for original project inspiration
- You’re searching for clever storage ideas and new ways to organize your jewelry studio
- You want to advance your technique and learn how to create woven bail for a stone donut, get a refresh course on wire basics, and more!
12 original jewelry projects, clever storage for your studio, expert tips and advice; don’t miss out on the colorful February/March issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Discover a featured tutorial on wire basics including must-have tips for creating wire wraps, spiral hooks, jump rings, and more! Whether you’re new to wire jewelry, or a seasoned pro these are must-know techniques for everyone! Don’t miss the 12 original jewelry projects for beginning and advanced wire jewelry enthusiasts. Plus, you will enjoy the beautifully photographed projects that include detailed step-by-step directions.
Get your hands on these projects (and this issue) today to:
- Discover Color Canvas by Kerry Bogert, a unique perspective on mixing colors in your designs.
- Explore 12 original jewelry projects to advance your technical wire skills.
- Join Ronna Sarvas Weltman as she explores smart design and clever storage for your jewelry studio to keep materials accessible, convenient, ergonomic, visually-pleasing and safe!
- You don’t need hours to make stylish jewelry - whip up an embellished and unique earring project with any type of accent bead in practically no time at all with 5-minute jewelry.
- Turn your collection of treasured buttons into a charming necklace you won’t want to miss with the 2014 featured artist Cindy Wimmer.
- And much more!