Step by Step Wire Jewelry December/January 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You’re a wire jewelry making enthusiast looking for stylish project inspiration
- You’re searching for jewelry making materials to boost your designs
- You want to advance your technique in wire wrapping, kumihimo braiding, patina coloring, and more!
85+ must-know products, 9 stylish wire jewelry projects, expert tips and tricks; don’t miss out on the information packed December/January issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Bonus! This annual product issue is hot, hot, HOT! Don’t miss the 85+ artisan beads, chain, ribbon, and more supplies handpicked by the trusted editors. Plus, you will jump for joy at the featured materials, including pliers, books, technique DVDs and more. Get your hands on these materials (and this issue) today!
Get your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine today and:
- Discover Color Canvas by Kerry Bogert, a unique perspective on mixing colors in your designs.
- Explore 85+ products every wire jewelry maker should know about for boosting their designs.
- Join Ronna Sarvas Weltman as she explores the art of weaving wire into unique and dimensional jewelry!
- You don’t need hours to make stylish jewelry - whip up a unique and fun earring project with fun accent beads in just 5 minutes with 5-minute jewelry.
- Introducing the new 2014 featured artist Cindy Wimmer! Make a colorful dimensional multi-strand necklace you won’t want to miss.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|