Step by Step Wire Jewelry December/January 2014 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You’re a wire jewelry making enthusiast looking for stylish project inspiration
- You’re searching for jewelry making materials to boost your designs
- You want to advance your technique in wire wrapping, kumihimo braiding, patina coloring, and more!
85+ must-know products, 9 stylish wire jewelry projects, expert tips and tricks; don’t miss out on the information packed December/January issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Bonus! This annual product issue is hot, hot, HOT! Don’t miss the 85+ artisan beads, chain, ribbon, and more supplies handpicked by the trusted editors. Plus, you will jump for joy at the featured materials, including pliers, books, technique DVDs and more. Get your hands on these materials (and this issue) today!
Get your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine today and:
- Discover Color Canvas by Kerry Bogert, a unique perspective on mixing colors in your designs.
- Explore 85+ products every wire jewelry maker should know about for boosting their designs.
- Join Ronna Sarvas Weltman as she explores the art of weaving wire into unique and dimensional jewelry!
- You don’t need hours to make stylish jewelry - whip up a unique and fun earring project with fun accent beads in just 5 minutes with 5-minute jewelry.
- Introducing the new 2014 featured artist Cindy Wimmer! Make a colorful dimensional multi-strand necklace you won’t want to miss.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org