Step by Step Wire Jewelry, Aug/Sept 2014
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price $3.00
You’ll Love this if:
- You want to explore new materials like aluminum, argentium silver, and copper straight off the hardware store shelf in your jewelry.
- You feel lost and overwhelmed when it comes to finding the perfect forming pliers for your project.
- You are looking for interesting projects to recreate or to feel inspired by.
With forging, fusing, and filigree the August/September issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine has wonderful information for beginners and experts alike. Test your silversmithing and soldering skills and explore new materials like man-made sea glass and silk ribbon. With so many different wire jewelry patterns, this issue is perfect for anyone looking to boost their skills!
Don’t wait; order this action-packed issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine today to:
- Create a beautifully coiled necklace by our 2014 Featured Artist Cindy Wimmer.
- Audition unexpected tools like wooden spoons to create the Twizzled necklace by Lynn Walz.
- Learn a new technique with 12 new designs, each with step-by-step instructions from artists around the world!
- Feel inspired by the carefree layering of colors and materials with Color Canvas.
- Test your speed and enhance any outfit with the quick and easy 5-minute project.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|