Step by Step Wire Jewelry April/May 2015
You'll love this if:
- You want to explore new materials in your jewelry making.
- You love learning about new jewelry-making tools and techniques.
- You want to be inspired by exciting jewelry designs from around the world.
Spring is in the air! The April/May 2015 issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry is full of information and inspiration that is sure to grow your jewelry-making skills. Explore techniques including chain maille, wire-weaving, soldering, and more in the 10 brand-new projects. Learn all about leather, from a variety of materials to try out to required supplies.
Bonus: Take a look inside Advanced Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop by Karen Karon and make a bracelet project from the book!
Order your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry April/May 2015 today to:
- Play with leather! Melissa Cable shows you how to get started working with this popular material as she presents design inspiration, various materials, and required tools.
- See the inspiration in everyday life with a bright blooming bracelet in Color Canvas inspired by candy.
- Welcome spring as you browse bird-shaped beads that range from whimsical to elegant.
- Make a pair of textured teardrop earrings with Denise Peck in the five-minute project.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|