Sawing and Making Balled Headpin Rivets with Kim St. Jean
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to take your metal jewelry-making to the next level by learning how to saw.
- You want to learn expert tips and techniques for sawing metal effectively and efficiently.
- You adore organically shaped jewelry that is one-of-a-kind!
Saw curves, turns, and straight lines with confidence!
Create a pair of unique mixed-metal earrings with Kim St. Jean in the video workshop Sawing and Making Balled Headpin Rivets. Set up your workspace for success as you secure the bench pin, choose the best saw blade for your project, and prepare your saw frame. Discover how stress-free sawing can be as Kim shows how to saw a variety of shapes including straight lines, curves, and turns as she creates freeform earrings. Then, Kim shares basic torch skills as she uses a portable butane torch to make a balled headpin for the nail head rivet that will hold the earrings together. With Kim’s expert instruction, you’ll be able to unlock design possibilities and cut unique shapes to use in future metal jewelry projects.
Download your copy of Sawing and Making Balled Headpin Rivets with Kim St. Jean today to:
- Master the jeweler’s saw as you learn stress-free sawing techniques.
- Add interest to you metal components by using a variety of tools to create texture.
- Discover the difference between sanding and filing with helpful hints from Kim.
- Turn up the heat as you use a butane torch to ball up wire for balled headpin and nail head rivets.
- And more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|