With a history dating to the eighteenth century, Sanquhar gloves look as modern as ever, with bold use of color and graphic motifs. Plus, practice knitting Sanquhar gloves with the Beth’s Winter glove pattern, included with this workshop!
You will enjoy this workshop if you:
- Enjoy knitting gloves
- Want to learn knitting techniques for making gloves that fit well
- Want to master colorwork that looks complicated
- Want to design your own colorful gloves
- Need a personalized knitted gift
- Enjoy historical knitting
For intermediate to advanced knitters, Beth Brown-Reinsel's Interweave Knits workshop video celebrates historical knitting for today's knitter.