Sand Dollar Quilt Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
As I watched a new medical building go up near my home, the architectural design of the structure inspired me to make a quilt. Then I fell in love with the Sand Dollar print from Andover Fabrics. I combined the two with some coordinating solids to make a summery wall hanging or sofa throw.
Finished Block:6" × 9"
Finished Size: 24" × 68"
- Fabric for quilt top
- Main print, 3/4 yd., (I used Sand Dollars from the Low Tide Collection for Andover Fabrics.)
- Contrast 1, 1/2 yd., (I used Pure Elements in Spruce by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics)
- Contrast 2, 1/2 yd., (I used Cotton Couture in Green Tea by Michael Miller Fabrics.)
- Contrast 3, 3/4 yd., (I used Cotton Couture in Mist by Michael Miller Fabrics.)
- White, 3/4 yd.
- Backing, 3 yds.
- Batting, 54" × 60" or twin size
- Binding, 1/2 yd. (I used Pure Elements in Spruce.)
Originally Published: Modern Patchwork, Summer 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|