Saffron Blooms Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use crystal pearls and seed beads to stitch a stunning flowery bracelet design that has endless color-combination possibilities. Build your fringe, netting, wire working and circular triangle weave skill with this project.Finished Size: 7¼"
- transparent dark topaz size 15° seed beads
- silver-lined clear size 8° seed beads
- sunflower 4mm crystal bicones
- cream 4mm crystal pearl rounds
- orange 6mm crystal pearl rounds
- gold-plated 6mm jump rings
- gold-plated 7×12mm lobster clasp
- Crystal 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: circular triangle weave; fringe; netting; wireworking br> Originally Published: Beadwork April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- Easy pattern. Loved it (Posted on 8/24/2015)