Rustic Modern Crochet
In Rustic Modern Crochet Yumiko Alexander showcases 18 clean, sophisticated crochet designs. Yumiko’s garments feature eye-catching construction based on very simple lines that come together in unexpected ways. Stitch patterns have central focus here, as the silhouettes or shapes are kept simple to emphasize the crocheted fabric. Her pieces are versatile enough that they can be dressed up or down according to your fancy.
Yumiko takes her inspiration from the natural world – tide-swept sand, shells, coral, shale rock formations, the colors of sunset. Her nature-inspired palette is brought to life using luscious yarns that are as pleasing to the hand as they are to the eye.
|Number Of Pages||112|
|File/Trim Size||8.5" x 10.25"|
- I love it!
- I love almost everything in the book, but decided on the beach pebble leg warmers as a small enough project to get done for my daughter before Christmas. I am almost done! (Posted on 12/23/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org