by Andrea Rangel
Fill your wardrobe with knit garments and accessories you'll love wearing year after year. Whether you're walking the dog, doing yard work or simply curling up for a cozy night at home, these functional, well-designed pieces are perfect for your everyday adventures.
Inside Rugged Knits, you'll find 24 patterns for both men and women. Warm, wooly sweaters and socks take root next to more delicate (but just as resilient) pieces, such as a lace-trimmed shawl and cozy cowl. Knitters will rejoice in the variety of techniques featured, from cables to colorwork. And for those who want something simple, textured knit-purl designs are the answer.
The classic pieces in Rugged Knits are bound to be perennial favorites, long after the knitting is done.
Order your copy of Rugged Knits today!
|Number Of Pages||144|
- Great collection
- I ordered this book looking for a variety of patterns that could stand up to everyday wear. I'm thrilled with what arrived; there are a good variety of patterns that are all simple yet challenging and very wearable. I'm already in my second project and know I will make many more! (Posted on 8/8/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org