Ruffles and Lace Bracelet Project Download
Use the Modified Soumak Weave and your favorite color of crystals to create the stunning Ruffles and Lace Bracelet by Sarah Thompson.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create a stunning lattice-work bracelet with pops of color using the Modified Soumak weave and your favorite color of crystals.
Required Tools and Supplies:
- 14-gauge sterling round half-hard wire, 10½"
- 18-gauge sterling round half-hard wire, 16"
- 20-gauge sterling round half-hard wire, 4'
- 26-gauge fine silver soft wire, 3'
- 28-gauge fine silver soft wire, 35'
- 3mm or 4mm beads to fit between ruffles, approximately 38 beads
- Permanent marker
- Flush cutters
- Flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Chasing hammer
- Bench block
- Needle files
- 7mm-8mm dowel
- Liver of sulfur
- 0000 steel wool
- Soft brass bristle brush or a toothbrush
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|