Ruffled Wire Woven Pendant Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Showcase a beautiful cabochon in this artistic pendant made by wireweaving a secure bezel.
- 16g fine silver or dead soft copper wire, 6"
- 18g fine silver or dead soft copper wire, 35"
- 22g fine silver or dead soft copper wire, 6"
- 28g fine silver or dead soft copper wire, 20'
- 40x20mm marquise stone; with hole drilled through the center, lengthwise
- 4mm metal bead, 1
- 3mm metal bead, 1
LAYOUT: Ruler, permanent marker, painter’s tape.
HAND: Flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, wire cutters, chasing hammer, bench block, bracelet mandrel (I find the round works better), needle files.
PATINATION AND FINISHING: Liver of sulfur, 0000 super fine steel wool, soft brass bristle brush or toothbrush
Technique: Metalsmithing, wire weaving
Originally Published: Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Project Download|