Rising Curtains Necklace Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover the stunning appeal of this neck piece with cascading swags suspended between pillars of midsized contrast beads. Using both chevron chain variation and right angle weave, build your beading technique.Finished Size: 17½"
- opaque black size 11° seed beads
- metallic copper size 8° seed beads
- size 6° seed beads in any contrasting color
- copper 5×10mm lobster clasp
- copper 6mm soldered jump ring
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: chevron chain variation; right-angle weave
Originally Published: Beadwork June/July 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|