Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster DVD
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to stitch right-angle weave.
- You're ready to try the different variations of right-angle weave.
- You're searching for detailed steps and explanations for successfully creating beaded jewelry using right-angle weave.
Your must-have guide for all things right-angle weave.
Finally master all the variations of this versatile stitch.
Join past Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Marcia DeCoster for her video workshop dedicated to right-angle weave! Learn the fundamentals of this popular and versatile stitch, from basic flat and tubular to advanced cubic variations, from a leading expert.
Begin by learning the all-important thread path for successful right-angle weave, plus how to successfully work increases and decreases. Then, build on your skills and discover how to stitch bezels, add embellishments, work with armatures, create layers, and more! Bead with confidence as you grow your skills and discover must-know tips and tricks for finally mastering this complex stitch.
Order your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn about Marcia's tool and material recommendations, plus her valuable thread management tips, to bead like a pro at home.
- Explore all the different ways to use right-angle weave, including stitching a beaded rope, making bezels, creating three-dimensional forms, and more.
- Learn important increase, decrease, joining, layering, and embellishment techniques.
- Take your skills to the next level with lessons on creating sculptural work around armatures and cubic right-angle weave.
- Clearly see each and every step with up-close shots to match Marcia's detailed directions.
- Tackle cubic, circular, and tubular right-angle weave with detailed sections dedicated to these important variations.
- And much more!
About the Author:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Visit www.marciadecoster.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- I love Marcia's designs
- The camera needed to be closer to the beads in order to see what she was doing. It was close in some instances but not all the time. (Posted on 10/11/2015)