Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Right-Angle Weave Variations DVD
Design your own beadwork with author Kassie Shaw's beading demonstrations! Create four of her designs and learn new variations of the popular right-angle weave.
You’ll love this if:
- You are ready to design your own beadwork and want some beadweaving inspiration
- You enjoy beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw’s jewelry pieces
- You want to learn new variations of right-angle weave, such as double diamond right-angle weave (DDRAW), layered right-angle weave (LRAW) and faux right-angle weave (FRAW)
Join author Kassie Shaw for an in-depth exploration of right-angle weave and her variations of this beading technique. Featuring four tutorials, you’ll be able to create bracelets, pendants and earrings with Kassie’s beading instruction. Learn how to create the shape shifter motif and apply it to your own projects – you’ll discover how easy it can be to create a multitude of jewelry pieces from just one design! Build upon her four different stitches and experiment with different shaped beads, colors, and sizes. Learn Kassie’s insider tricks, like shortcuts to bead stitches and how to create custom designs through simple beading changes. Advance your right-angle weave techniques with these inspiring projects.
Order your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Right-Angle Weave Variations today to:
- Make projects that uses the variations of the right-angle weave (DDRAW, LRAW and FRAW)
- Create the beautiful “Vintage Lace Bracelet” from the shape shifter motif
- Learn various connection methods to combine stitches so you can create original designs
- Discover how to create Kassie’s “Sliver Earrings,” “Dreamcatcher Pendant,” and “Flutterby Bracelet”
- Understand how to shape your stitches into desired designs with Kassie’s instruction
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|