Resin Flower Pendant with Jennie Milner
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn more about how resin works and add this versatile medium to your jewelry making toolbox.
- You would like to make your own pendant using basic fabrication techniques including sawing, soldering, and antiquing with liver of sulfur.
- You want to explore the possibilities resin brings to your jewelry designs.
Your resin skills will blossom as you craft a beautiful flower pendant!
Join Jennie Milner for her jewelry making workshop video that will show you the ropes with resin. With six years of experience with resin jewelry making, Jennie will teach you all about creating your own resin flower pendant from start to finish. With Jennie's helpful steps and technique tips you'll learn how to first cut a flower out of metal sheet, make your own bezel, and then expertly fabricate a bail. Create a flawless finish as you learn how to patina your pendant, craft your own unique drawing, and finally add resin for a custom piece. Voila—you have your own resin flower pendant!
With this video you will learn all the steps necessary for adding resin to your metal jewelry projects. In addition to a host of metalsmithing techniques, you will learn important tips for working with resin, including different types of resin, the role climate plays during the curing process, and all the inside information you need to remove those pesky air bubbles.
Order or instantly download Resin Flower Pendant with Jennie Milner today to:
- Become a resin master with expert information on different types of resin, how to store resin, and how the curing process changes in different climates.
- Learn basic jewelry-making techniques including bezel forming, transferring images to metal, sawing tips, and bail fabrication.
- Be in the know with several tips and tricks for using liver of sulfur effectively and safely.
- Dazzle your friends with your brand-new resin flower pedant, and then put the skills you learned to work with other custom jewelry designs that incorporate metal and resin!
- And more!
About the Artist
Jennie Milner is a silversmith and muralist from Fort Collins, Colorado. Her sterling silver and resin work is featured in galleries from Orange County, California, to Seaside, Florida. Jennie brings a painterly aesthetic to her resin work, finding innovative ways to use acrylics, watercolors, and powdered pigments throughout her process. She believes that color is the conversation between serene and surprise, and Jennie likes to walk the line between the two.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|