Rebecca Ringquist's Embroidery Workshops: A Blend-the-Rules Primer
A perfect resource with a variety of techniques for beautiful and unique stitching
Rebecca Ringquist's Embroidery Workshops is a creative tool to discover unique tips and tricks for the perfect stitch. You will receive 20 new projects to keep you busy including a cloth sampler for the book, table linens, wall art, and clothing embellishments. This book is designed for embroiderers who are yearning to learn something new and different, whose stitches don't need to be perfect.
In Rebecca Ringquist's Embroidery Workshops you'll learn:
- The "proper" way to form a French knot
- How to transfer a design to canvas
- New ways to stitch three-dimensionally
- Best practices to working with nontraditional threads and fabrics
- How to draw with thread freeform
- Techniques to mix and match machine- and hand-stitching
About the Author:
Rebecca Ringquist is an embroidery instructor with previous teaching experience at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, the New York Museum of Art and Design, Penland School of Crafts, Etsy, and more!
|Number Of Pages||160|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|