Rainy Day Projects with Candie Cooper: Bead Crafts for Kids
Join Candie Cooper for three jewelry projects that are a great way to entertain kids on a rainy day!
You'll love this if:
- You want to entertain a child or a few for an afternoon.
- You are looking for fun jewelry-making projects to create with kids.
Brighten up a rainy afternoon with these jewelry-making projects!
This video is perfect for parents, guardians, grandparents, and camp leaders who are looking for a fun way to entertain children. Join jewelry maker Candie Cooper for three kid-friendly projects perfect for an afternoon inside. Discover projects that will spark jewelry-making creativity and learn techniques so everyone ends up with jewelry pieces they can't wait to wear!
Order your copy of Rainy Days with Candie Cooper: Bead Crafts for Kids today to:
- Discover three kid-friendly craft projects that are perfect for a rainy day.
- Make unique macramé bracelets with bright beads and button clasps.
- Use washers from the hardware store to create a one-of-a-kind necklace.
- Make a custom and colorful stretch bracelet with beads and small rubber bands.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Candie Cooper is the author of the bestselling Metalworking 101 for Beaders (2013) and has a degree in art education. A designer with a passion for bold colors and twisting and turning materials, she says, “I'm inspired by so many things. Most of all, I want my work to tell a story. A place I want to visit, a nostalgic memory from childhood, romance and more...it's all in my creations.” She has also authored Earringology (Lark 2014), Necklaceology (Lark 2012) and Felted Jewelry (Lark 2007). She has appeared on Jewelry Television's Jewel School and the PBS series Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. Visit her website and blog at candiecooper.com for craft tutorials and a peek into her everyday life.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|