Quilting Arts Workshop: Die Cutting for Beginners Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You want to cut fabric quickly, efficiently, and with minimal waste.
- You have heard about die cutting and want to know who and why it is gaining popularity with modern, traditional, and art quilters.
- You are looking for expert tips that will allow you to cut fabric for piecing and appliqué in a fraction of the usual time.
- You want to learn from the leading expert in the field of die cutting.
Take your Die-cutting outside of the box!
"Is your fabric die-cutter still in the box? Are you afraid you'll waste fabric if you take it out and use it? Well, fear no more! I'm going to show you how to use your die-cutter to make all sorts of wonderful projects. You'll learn how to prepare your fabric and your dies for cutting, and I'll share my fool-proof methods for minimizing waste." –Ebony Love
Join quilter, author, and fabric die-cutting expert Ebony Love for Quilting Arts Workshop: Die-Cutting for Beginners: From Traditional Quilt Blocks to Contemporary Designs. In this Workshop video, Ebony details everything you need to know about die cutting fabric. Start with an introduction to the three different types of die cutters: electronic, electric, and manual. Learn how to prepare each die to maximize efficiency and reduce fabric waste. Then, move into more specialized techniques using strip dies, geometric dies, and specialized shapes for appliqué. With Ebony's help, you'll be die-cutting like a pro in no time!
Order your copy of Die-Cutting for Beginners: From Traditional Quilt Blocks to Contemporary Designs with Ebony Love today to:
- Learn how to set up your dies and fabric to control your fabric waste, reduce frustration, and increase your die-cutting efficiency!
- Maximize the usage of strip-cutting dies by cutting squares, diamonds, continuous borders, and bias binding.
- Explore helpful hints to make cutting and sewing geometric shapes, curved-piecing, English paper-piecing, and clamshells a cinch!
- Maintain your dies so you can use them for years and years to come.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Award-winning quilter Ebony Love is recognized as one of the leading experts in fabric die-cutting techniques. Author of The Big Little Book of Fabric Die Cutting Tips and the companion sketchbook Notes & Doodles, Ebony regularly shares her knowledge and advice with her followers. Originally from Denver, Colorado, Ebony has lived all over the US and now calls the Midwest home. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Columbia University and a Master of Science in Engineering from Purdue University. Die Cutting and Quilting are the perfect medium to exercise her love of engineering and math. "If it can't be die-cut, it isn't getting made!" Lovebugstudios.com
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|