Quilting Arts TV Series 1800 DVD
Immerse yourself in the beauty of art quilts! From informative interviews to unique fiber art techniques, this show has it all. Join host Susan Brubaker Knapp as you make time for quilting every day!
Join Host Susan Brubaker Knapp as you make time for quilting every day!
Informative interviews, unique fiber art techniques, and bold new projects are all part of this unique show. Susan's gusts tell compelling stories with cloth through hand stitching, surface design, free-motion quilting, and appliqué.
Immerse yourself in the new techniques and projects found in Quilting Arts TV Series 1800! Join host Susan Brubaker Knapp in Season 1800 and learn from many of your favorite art quilters!
Here's a look inside:
- Episode 1801: Cathy Wiggins creates wholecloth quilts with leather • Susan Carlson tells how she made a life-size image of a 20-foot long crocodile • Jane Dávila creates large-scale printed fabric and repeats
- Episode 1802: Longarm quilter Renae Haddadin makes a statement with a trendy quilted bag • Artist Melissa Averinos works in 3-D to create charming accessories
- Episode 1803: Quilter Victoria Findlay Wolfe creates dynamic floral designs as she shows how to accurately piece Y-seams • Fiber artist Lea McComas evaluates and chooses colors based on value
- Episode 1804: Longarm quilter Nancy Wick combines fabrics and fibers with a straight stitch to make wearable textiles • Art quilter Laura Wasilowski turns a simple sketch into colorful, textured embroidery • Susan Brubaker Knapp shows how to achieve even machine stitches
- Episode 1805: Textile artist Esterita Austin designs beautiful portraits with fabric and paint • Vivika DeNegre incorporates her love of friends and family into her portrait quilts • Susan Brubaker Knapp shares tips for adjusting tension on your machine
- Episode 1806: Quilter Victoria Findlay Wolfe creates shapes with die cuts from her ample fabric collection • Cathy Wiggins uses scraps of leather to make amazing wall art • Esterita Austin makes colorful still-life designs with sheer fabrics
- Episode 1807: Artist Wendy Butler Berns captures the world in photographs and transforms them into brilliant quits • Using a simple spiral shape, Susan Carlson combines unusual fabrics to create a dynamic design
- Episode 1808: Artist Joanne Sharpe embellishes quilts with whimsical painting and colorful stitch • Esterita Austin uses still-life artistry to create with sheer organza paint transfers • Mixed-media artist Jane Dávila prints with dye using sunlight
- Episode 1809: Grace Errea shares how to make raw-edge appliqué that doesn't fray • Renae Haddadin adds binding to quilts on the longarm • Artist Melissa Averinos creates abstract designs with raw-edge appliqué.
- Episode 1810: Grace Errea shares innovative techniques for randomly piecing backgrounds • Frieda Anderson shows how she designs patterns • Vivika DeNegre shares tips for blocking quilts
- Episode 1811: Wendy Butler Berns builds an unconventional textured nest with fibers and threads • Susan Edmonson makes a charming nest filled with felted eggs
- Episode 1812: Cathy Wiggins creates richly textured garments and accessories from leather • Nancy Wick makes a thread-painted bowl on the longarm machine
- Episode 1813: Artist Joanne Sharpe transforms white fabric with bold paints • Lisa Chin captures the bright sunlight to create lush prints • Susan Brubaker Knapp shows how to select paints to create colors and effects
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Susan Brubaker Knapp, various guests|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Great collection!
- Great collection as usual with a great host and artists who can easily relay the how-to`s.18 DVD`s and there`s still new methods and ideas to learn. (Posted on 11/10/2016)