Quilting Arts Presents: Creating with Fabric Scraps eBook
Showcase your favorite scraps with charming projects from pillows to pouches and quilts to key fobs.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You like to create scrappy gifts for friends and family members.
- You want to artfully use your stockpile of treasured fabric scraps.
- You are looking for unique projects that are suitable for your favorite snippets of fabric.
Break out your stash of fabric scraps!
Who doesn't have a small (or, let's be honest, a large) collection of fabric scraps? Wouldn't it be nice to give those favorite fabrics new life by using them in a quilted creation? The editors of Quilting Arts Magazine have gathered a collection of 11 projects with this in mind. Whether you have small snippets or long lengths of fabric in your stash, you are sure to be inspired by the charming projects included in this eBook!
Download your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine Presents: Creating with Fabric Scraps today to:
- Create a modern and artful fabric doll with a lot of personality for the little girls in your life.
- Create delightful one of a kind dishtowels when you add a stripe of pieced fabric.
- Showcase favorite fabrics in pillows or quilts.
- Relax when you wear a soothing and simple patchwork eye pillow made from your favorite scraps.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Fun Ideas
Lots of fun and easy ways to make gifts for others or yourself.
The doll is adorable and plan to make for donations for children. (Posted on 5/23/2016)
- Fun Projects
This is a good book for ideas.
I got it for the dolls on the cover,
The hardest part for me is finding a way to enlarge the pattern 200 percent. I would have also liked the pattern she put on the hair.
Over all fun pattern with lots of options. (Posted on 8/13/2015)