Make It! Patchwork 2015
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for stash-busting project s you can make quickly.
- You want to make projects that will spice up your home décor and add a burst of color.
- You like to make easy patchwork gifts for the special people in your life.
Prepare to make Crafty Kitchen & Dining Projects, Quick Quilts, and Gifts from the Heart!
Is your fabric stash getting a little out of hand? Make it! Patchwork can help! With 28 fresh patchwork projects, you are sure to find unique sewing patterns you can't resist. Keep your coffee warm with a darling French Press Cozy and reduce your dependence on plastic bags with Reusable Produce Bags. Whether you are looking for a fast and fun quilt or a messenger bag to transport your laptop, this brand-new special issue magazine features a variety of charming patchwork patterns for your enjoyment.
Take it from the editor, "The quilts, totes, and accessories in Make it! Patchwork are great examples of patchwork projects that are quick to make, simple to construct, and easy to complete. Many of these projects can be made in a weekend. Just imagine the possibilities!"
Bonus: Take a peek inside Fresh Quilting: Fearless Color, Design, and Inspiration by Malka Dubrawsky and make a sleek and stylish quilt from her book.
Order or instantly download your copy of Make it! Patchwork today to:
- Explore 28 fresh patchwork designs for you and your home, each featuring illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Finally use up those fabric scraps you've been hanging on to, including the selvedges!
- Discover helpful tips from top designers including, Malka Dubrawsky, Amy Ellis, Brigitte Heitland, and many more.
- Brush up on your sewing with the helpful Sewing Basics section for a quick reference on basic tools, techniques, and terms.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
- I did not find much in this magazine that interested me. I felt like it was not up to the normal high standards that these magazines have. This is the reason I quit subscribing to magazines a few years ago. Nothing offered that was intriguing (Posted on 10/4/2016)