Quilting Arts Magazine Oct/Nov 2014
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to add depth and dimension to your quilts with thread.
- You want to add color to your projects with thread, color blocking, and hand-dyed fabrics.
- You're looking for techniques to experiment with color, texture, shadow, and tone.
Embrace the transition of the seasons and be inspired by the scenery with the October/November 2014 issue of Quilting Arts magazine. See how design plays a crucial role to Susan Brubaker Knapp, Linda Friedman, Susan Purney Mark, and other favorite quilting artists as they share their helpful tips and techniques. Then, recreate these elements in your art quilts with helpful directions and inspiring quilt galleries.
Order your copy of the Oct/Nov 2014 issue of Quilting Arts magazine today to:
- Add texture and realism to your contemporary art quilts by incorporating thread with tips from artist Susan Brubaker Knapp.
- Discover how Melanie Testa used her art as a tool for healing, comfort, and to draw attention to Breast Cancer options.
- Color your own gorgeous hand-dyed fabrics with a demo for rainbow shibori you won't want to miss.
- Discover a specially treated fabric that makes patterned dyeing easy.
- And more!
Quilt Artists included in this issue:
- Lorie McCown
- Rebekah Meier
- Melanie Testa
- Jane Dávila
- Susan Purney Mark
- And many more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|