Quilting Arts October/November 2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Make time to explore dozens of innovative and creative possibilities found in the 2016 October/November issue of Quilting Arts Magazine. For those who love machine quilting and want to improve their skills, learn about stitching organic backgrounds and creating beautiful feathers.
Have you tried painting on fabric? Learn two techniques: spontaneous fabric painting and using white paint as a resist.
And don’t miss tips on creating cohesive quilt designs and incorporating the concept of a color’s value.
You’ll love this issue if:
- You want to explore the possibility of adding color and texture to art quilts
- You are looking for inspiration for background quilting motifs
- You are excited to learn how to stitch smooth feathers
- You have an interest in easy but effective surface design techniques.
Download your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine October/November 2016 today, to:
- Create effective artwork using a color’s value to create depth and contrast.
- Be inspired by work of professional art quilters.
- Learn to collaborate with another artist on an art quilt.
- Make block printed fabric using easily accessed tools
Artists featured in this issue:
- Grace Errea
- Melissa Averinos
- Joanne Sharpe
- Jane Davila
- Holly McLean
- Bonnie Lagenfeld
- Susan Brubaker Knapp
- Leni Levenson Wiener And more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||From the editors of Quilting Arts|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|