Quilting Arts Magazine June/July 2015 Print Edition
Let your summer sizzle with inspiration and creativity as you experiment with new techniques and projects found in Quilting Arts Magazine June/July 2015.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for art quilt inspiration for this summer and beyond.
- You want to learn new techniques, including wet felting, mixed-media collage, and hand-lettering on cloth.
- You want to be inspired and encouraged by fellow quilt and fiber artists.
Kick off the summer with art quilt inspiration, technique tutorials, and travel-size projects you can take with you wherever you travel this season! Inside the pages of the June/July 2015 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine you'll find all of this and so much more. Discover tips that will maximize your chances of success when you enter juried exhibitions. Meet Guatemalan fiber artist Priscilla Bianchi and see how she combines historic Mayan symbolism with contemporary quilt designs. Plus, learn basic techniques for fusing fabrics when you take a sneak peek inside Sue Bleiweiss' new book COLORFUL FABRIC COLLAGE.
Order your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine June/July 2015 today to:
- Be inspired by more than 25 art quilts from around the world including the results of the “Blossoms, Buds, and Blooms” reader challenge!
- Explore the mystery of the “wow” factor with Jane Dunnewold in her intriguing series on creativity.
- Discover the artwork of Elizabeth Barton, profiled by Rosemarie DeBoer.
- Take your art on the road when you make small collaged bits of cloth, paper, and trim Leslie Tucker Jenison likes to call “Sweet Little Somethings.”
- Add text to your fabric when you write with craft syringes, print with hand-carved stamps, write with markers, or use acrylic ink.
Quilt artists featured in this issue:
- Priscilla Bianchi
- Elizabeth Barton
- Julia C. Wood
- Jane LaFazio
- And many more!