Quilting Arts Magazine February/March 2015 Digital Download
You won't want to miss the digital issue of Quilting Arts Magazine where we shine the spotlight on threadwork! Explore screen printing, embroidery, free-motion machine stitching, and more. Bonus: download today for instant inspiration!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to embrace your inner rebel and bypass creative roadblocks.
- You are looking for helpful hints from art quilters, modern quilters, fiber artists, and mixed-media artists.
- You want to boost your machine and hand-stitching skills.
Discover expert tips from prominent fiber artists that will teach you how to make your own silk screen, add a little spontaneity to your creative process, and break the rules that are keeping you away from your studio. In addition, learn how hand stitching is not only a nod to nostalgia; it also adds texture, flow, and focus. Download the digital issue of Quilting Arts Magazine February/March 2015 today to uncover an abundance of helpful hints, expert tips, and in-depth instructions that are sure to inspire!
Instantly download your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine February/March 2015 today to:
- Be inspired to use recycled textiles in your next quilting project.
- Discover the stunning quilts created by readers inspired by "Things We Love."
- Learn about the strip-piecing technique, a favorite of Judith Larzelere.
- Create visual and physical texture by adding seed stitch to your next project.
- And much more!
Check out favorite artists featured in this issue of Quilting Arts Magazine:
- Sue Bleiweiss
- Lesley Riley
- Luke Haynes
- Jane Dunnewold
- And many more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|