Quilting Arts Magazine February/March 2015
Threads and threadwork take center stage in this issue of Quilting Arts Magazine. Explore hand embroidery, free-motion machine stitching, screen-printing, and more.
You'll love this if:
- You want to add depth and texture to your fiber art by mastering machine and hand stitching.
- You are looking for inspiration, insights, and instruction from the experts.
- You want to experiment with new techniques, products, and projects.
Explore the nuances of threadwork and embroidery in your next project as you use stitch to embellish, create a focal point, or to add visual and physical texture. Discover how Luke Haynes utilizes recycled textiles to create art quilts that speak to the human element of quilting, see how Judith Larzelere uses the strip-piecing technique to explore color from vibrant brights to a variety of whites, and be blown away by the impeccable quilts our readers made. Browse the pages of the February/March 2015 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine to uncover a plethora of ideas that will inspire you to take up a needle and thread!
Order your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine February/March 2015 to:
- Bring a little nostalgic flair to your next project by adding hand-stitched embroidery.
- Inject spontaneity into your quilt-making process with tips from artist Jane LaFazio.
- Learn how to make your own silk screens with helpful hints from Sue Bleiweiss.
- Bypass the creative roadblocks and locate your inner artist with encouragement from Jane Dunnewold.
- And more!
This issue of Quilting Arts Magazine includes these favorite artists:
- Jane LaFazio
- Ana Buzzalino
- Jane Dávila
- Ellen November
- And many more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|