Quilting Arts Magazine December 2014/January 2015 Digital Edition
Let the December 2014/January 2015 issue of Quilting Arts magazine inspire you all winter and beyond! With innovative projects, insightful tips, and interesting techniques, there's something for everyone in this issue.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to find and grow your artistic voice.
- You are looking for inspiration for your next project.
- You want to learn tips and tricks from the experts.
Shower your friends and family with artful gifts this year from the December 2014/January 2015 issue of Quilting Arts magazine! Explore handmade treasures in the "Artful Gifting" section from fiber artists Valerie Komkov Hill, Natalya Aikens, Cheryl Sleboda, Jan Girod, and Kristin Rodriquez. Then, peruse and muse over the wonderful quilted projects made by readers like you in the ‘Changing Seasons' Reader Challenge.
Order or download your copy of the December 2014/January 2015 issue of Quilting Arts magazine today to:
- Get helpful tips to photograph your quilts in their best light.
- Turn your sketches into embroidery designs on a denim jacket from Susan Brubaker Knapp.
- Turn photographs into beautiful quilts with a portable project that is great to take with you when you travel.
- Learn how several of the top fiber artists maintain and nurture their creativity.
- Delve into sculptural fiber art with Roxane Lessa as she demonstrates how to make a gorgeous wall hanging with 3-D elements.
- And so much more!
Quilt Artists included in this issue:
- Wen Redmond
- Susan Brubaker Knapp
- Lynn Krawczyk
- Roxane Lessa
- And many more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|