Quilting Arts August/September 2016 (#82)
Be inspired by more than 27 outstanding art quilts, explore Embellishing with Thread and Surface design techniques, ones you may not have tried yet, and so much more in the August/September issue of Quilting Arts Magazine!
You'll love this if:
- You want inspiration for your new quilt or surface design project.
- You are looking for a variety of unique surface design techniques to try.
- You want to explore fabric painting on a stitched surface.
Soak in the inspiration, techniques, and so much more with the August/September issue of Quilting Arts Magazine. Make some room for the perfect Summer project and discover the possibilities of creating transparency with artist Christi Beckmann, create a Pet Portrait with a twist with artist Laurie Russman, learn free-form mosaic collages with fabric with artist Susan Purney Mark and so much more!. Create coloring book art quilts with Joanne Sharpe or liberate your composition with Deborah Boschert and her One Design, Many Quilts artwork. Plus, explore more than 27 art quilts that are sure to provide endless inspiration!
Order your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine August/September 2016 today to:
- Find Inspiration for free-motion machine quilting by focusing on Geometrics
- Pick up tips for going big from Susan Carlson in our Artist Q&A.
- Refine your techniques and fabric choices for On Hand Stitching with Lorie McCown.
- Create Quilts from portable units with Frances Holliday Alford .
- Be inspired by the styles, stitchery, and creativity of the art quilts featured in the ‘Bucket List' Reader Challenge.
- And more!
Quilt Artists featured in this issue:
- Susie Monday
- Cheryl Lynch
- Lea McComas
- Susan Brubaker Knapp
- And many more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Quilting Arts|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|