Quilting Arts Magazine August/September 2015 Digital Edition
Be inspired by 25+ outstanding art quilts, explore 5 surface design techniques you may not have tried yet, and so much more in the August/September digital issue of Quilting Arts Magazine! Plus, you can download today for instant inspiration!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want inspiration for your new quilt or surface design project.
- You are looking for a variety of unique surface design techniques to try.
- You want to explore improvisational quilting with a master.
Dive into inspiration, information, and so much more with the August/September digital issue of Quilting Arts Magazine. Break out your sewing machine and discover the possibilities of decorative stitching by machine as you explore the work of Jane Sassman, Frieda Anderson, and Karen Linduska. Use mixed media and stitch to tell stories with texture, add sparkle and shine with quick tips for embellishing with sequins and beads, or create a wholecloth quilt with color and stitch. Plus, explore more than 25 art quilts that are sure to provide endless inspiration!
Download your digital copy of Quilting Arts Magazine August/September 2015 today to:
- Savor spontaneity when you learn how to construct and piece a quilt without a pattern.
- Go crazy with glue! Create batik-like results using washable glue as a resist.
- Reconnect with your creativity as you learn more about Mark Lipinski's Slow Stitching Movement.
- Align your studio time with a balanced combination of what you're good at and what you like to do.
- Be inspired by the styles, stitchery, and creativity of the art quilts featured in the ‘Birds of a Feather' Reader Challenge.
- And more!
Quilt Artists featured in this issue:
- Pat Pauly
- Cecile Whatman
- Donna Barnitz
- Desiree Habicht
- And many more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|