Quilting Arts April/May 2016 Digital Edition
Download your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine today! Be inspired and energized in your quilting art as renowned quilt artists share their expertise in a variety of techniques, including thread painting facial features, precision piecing, and artistic surface designs with stencils—and more!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In this issue of Quilting Arts, you can experience a range of techniques—from thread painting facial features with Lea McComas, to making textured collages with image transfers. Get it instantly with this digital version.
You'll love this magazine if you are:
- Interested in experimenting with new fiber techniques
- Inspired by seeing the quilts from national exhibits
- Energized by being a part of the art quilting community
Download your copy of the April/May 2016 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine today to:
- Enjoy the results of the “Going Places” Reader Challenge
- Build your free-motion quilting skills with Susan Brubaker Knapp
- Learn to write your own Artist Statement with Sue Bleiweiss
- See quilts from Viewpoint 9’s “Challenges of Nine: Play Ball” exhibit
- Explore making confetti backgrounds for your art quilts
- Try new methods of stenciling with Lynn Krawczyk
Other quilt artists featured in the issued include:
- Nancy McNally
- Janelle Girod and Kristin Rodriguez
- Susan Edmonson
- Andrea Brokenshire
|Author/Speaker/Editor||From the Editors of Quilting Arts|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|