Quilting Arts Holiday 2014
You'll love this if:
- You're on the hunt for original projects inspired by the holiday season.
- You're searching for festive projects to give friends and family.
- You want to be inspired for the winter months and year-round with unique surface treatments, fabric layering, and other must-learn techniques.
Get your gifting on!
Discover Quilting Arts Holiday, a supersized special issue packed with 35 projects perfect for the holiday season and beyond! Whether you're searching for a thoughtful gift to make for a friend or festive ideas for home décor, this magazine will provide loads of inspiration for years to come.
Inside you'll find pages filled with colorful decorations, charming greeting cards, fabulous fabric jewelry, and gifts for everyone on your list. Create a unique table runner in pastel shades made from fabric scraps and clotheslines, make a fabric checkers game to give to a friend, hold your coins inside a stylish pleated purse, and so much more!
Whether you're looking for ideas to decorate your home for the season, or are searching for personal and meaningful gifts to make, Quilting Arts Holiday will inspire your designs!
Get your copy of Quilting Arts Holiday today and discover:
- 35 projects perfect for creating a festive home, giving thoughtful homemade gifts
- Projects designed by your favorite artists including Carrie Bloomston, Candy Glendenning, Lyric Kinard, Susan Brubaker Knapp, and more
- Detailed instructions for every project so you won't be left in the dark
- Holiday recipes from the contributing artists, perfect for sharing this holiday season
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|