Quilting Arts December 2015/January 2016 (#78) Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Quilting Arts Magazine is turning 15 years old and we are celebrating! Our readers and contributors have made it a special issue indeed. It's filled with reader challenge quilts inspired by past articles, a new series of skill builders from longtime contributor Lynn Krawczyk, and fiber art enhanced by bobbin work, every page offers new and exciting tips, techniques, and inspiration. Shower your friends and family with handmade fiber art cards, learn new techniques, and more!
You’ll love this magazine if:
- You enjoy surface design and want to learn more
- You admire Itajime dyeing and are excited to try it
- You are a fan of bobbin work in fiber art
Download your copy of the December 2015/January 2016 issue of Quilting Arts magazine today to:
- View quilts from the Dinner at Eight “Affinity” exhibit, debuted at International Quilt Festival, Houston
- Learn about the next Quilting Arts reader challenge
- Dive into dyeing and surface design techniques with unique results
- Foster your creativity with a supportive community
- And so much more!
Quilt artists featured in this issue Include:
- Sue Bleiweiss
- Margarita Korioth
- Beryl Taylor
- Sabrina Gschwandtner
- Jane Dunnewold
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|