QuiltCon Magazine 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll Love this if:
- You like fresh, clean, and graphic quilts.
- You crave inspiration from top designers.
- You want to learn more about the Modern Quilting Movement.
- You value contemporary quiltmaking at its best.
From the editors of Modern Patchwork, QuiltCon Magazine will inspire modern quilting enthusiasts to break out their machines and sew. Produced in close collaboration with The Modern Quilt Guild, this publication celebrates the modern aesthetic championed at the second QuiltCon held in Austin, Texas. The digital magazine features exclusive patterns for a dozen quilts by MQG members, stunning photographs of special exhibit and juried quilts, interviews with four of Austin's own fabric designers, a taste of tattoo fever from the show floor, and so much more.
"We hope that through this magazine you can get a glimpse of the enthusiasm surrounding the modern quilting movement, The Modern Quilt Guild, and QuiltCon. May it inspire you to start sewin' up a modern quilt of your own!!" -Alissa Haight Carlton, Executive Director of the Modern Quilt Guild.
Order your copy of QuiltCon Magazine 2015 today to:
- Visit the thriving Texas textile scene as you meet four of Austin's own fabric designers and browse local shops.
- Take the fear out of improvisational quilting with tips and tricks from the experts.
- Create a quick and clean finish to any quilt with a fool-proof machine binding method.
- Quilt away the day with a dozen exclusive modern quilt patterns from MQG members.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|