Quick Quilt Projects with Jelly Rolls, Fat Quarters, Honeybuns and Layer Cakes
You’ll love this quilting book if:
- You’re looking for quilting projects that use precut fabrics
- You want quilting projects that don’t take a long time to complete
- You’re looking for smaller quilting projects
Pre-cut bundles are an attractive buy, but sometimes it’s difficult to know how to incorporate them into a project. With Quick Quilt Projects by Darlene Zimmerman, forget about struggling to find quilting projects that use pre-cuts, and enjoy 18 step-by-step projects that use jelly rolls, fat quarters, honeybuns, and layer cakes. Each project includes a breakdown of the materials and tools you’ll need, as well as any necessary patterns or templates.
Among the projects included you’ll find small quilts, as well as other quilting projects that range from pincushions and pillows, to home décor elements and place mats. If you’re new to quilting, the small projects are a great place to start. Plus, using pre-cuts makes the learning process even easier! If you’re a more experienced quilter, utilize pre-cuts to create small quilts in a jiffy, and skip to the sewing and creating parts of the process you love. Plus, get inspiration for inventing your own pre-cut bundles for future quilting projects. Skip the snipping and simplify your quilting projects!
In Quick Quilt Projects you’ll find:
- 18 step-by-step quilting projects for pre-cut fabric bundles
- Helpful quilting techniques that make sewing special bindings & edges a breeze
- Easy-to-follow instructions & illustrations
A word from the author:“Using pre-cuts will allow you to “taste test” new collections and provide a wide variety of fabrics for very little dough. Whip up your favorite patterns in a range of colors and sizes.” --Darlene Zimmerman
About the author:Darlene Zimmerman is the author of five books for Krause Publications. She has been designing fabrics since 1997, and since 2007 has produced two to six fabric lines a year for Robert Kaufman. She has appeared in countless quilting magazines, the show "Sew Creative," and continues to lecture and teach nationally.
Chapter One: Small Projects
Chapter Two: Small Quilts
Acknowledgments and Dedication
About the Author
|Number Of Pages||112|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org