Quick Casting for Jewelry Makers: 5 Fast and Fun Methods DVD
You will love this if:
- You are looking for easy techniques for casting metal
- You are wanting to learn how to cast metal with minimal tools and equipment
- You are looking for ways to reuse scrap metal
Discover 5 fast and fun ways to cast with accomplished jewelry artist Noël Yovovich in this fascinating workshop! Any time you melt and pour metal, that's casting-it can be into a mold, but there are other ways to utilize casting too. In this video, you will learn 2 mold methods, sand casting and cuttlebone casting, as well as three additional methods that produce more sporadic and organic results. Sometimes, the best part is not being sure exactly what you're going to get. All of these casting methods can be done in just a few minutes with a minimum of equipment, and redone just as quickly if you don't like the results. A great way to put scrap to good use, too, including metal clay scrap!
In Quick Casting for Jewelry Makers you’ll:
- Learn how to recycle scrap metal into castings
- Enliven your jewelry designs with organic-shaped elements
- Discover how to melt and pour silver into several different casting methods
Watch a preview now!
About the Artist
Noël Yovovich is a full-time professional jewelry artist working in a wide variety of techniques, including metal clay as well as traditional metalsmithing, and innovative methods like titanium coloration. She loves teaching, both locally near her home in Evanston, Illinois, and across the country-or outside it! A lifelong artist, Noël is also a potter, sculptor and painter, but has primarily focused on jewelry for the last 20+ years.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|