Prong Set Curved Concho and Stamped Pendant: A Southwest Style Jewelry Making Journey with Lexi Erickson
Love uniquely shaped stones? Successfully set unusually shaped stones in prongs with the expert guidance of Lexi Erickson.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You would like to incorporate unusual or off-beat objects into your jewelry designs.
- You are inspired by southwestern style jewelry.
- You want to make a concho necklace that really makes a statement!
Conquer the Concho!
Learn how to create a concho necklace with Lexi Erickson!
Discover stone setting and soldering secrets from Lexi Erickson in her video workshop Prong Set Curved Concho and Stamped Pendant where she demonstrates prong-setting a bear-shaped quahog shell with a curved back. Get started with a detailed list of materials and tools; then discover design tips so you can adapt this technique to set irregular river stones, beach glass, or other found objects. Lexi demonstrates all the important steps you need to know for fitting a back plate to curved shapes, making your own prongs, setting unusually shaped stones, and finishing your necklace flawlessly. With the detailed demonstrations Lexi provides, you'll be able to tackle organic stone-setting projects with ease!
Download your copy of Prong Set Curved Concho and Stamped Pendant today to:
- Break free from gemstones in standard shapes and sizes! Learn how to create a prong setting for a uniquely shaped stone with a curved back.
- Step up the style by including metal stamped designs on the metal that surrounds your gemstone.
- Discover Lexi's expert steps and techniques for soldering wire to a heavier gauge back plate successfully.
- Explore a variety of looks using hand and machine finishing and patina techniques.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|