Princess Kate Engagement Ring Kit
Use Bobbi Maw’s kit to make your own version of the Princess Kate Ring! Not only do we include the supplies needed to make the ring, but also the special crystal issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry containing nine other incredible jewelry-making projects.
Treat yourself like royalty with the Princess Kate Engagement Ring! This DIY version is a joy to create and even more fun to wear.
Receive all the materials you need to make your own Princess Kate engagement ring! This intermediate wire project features a stunning sapphire-blue Swarovski™ crystal rhinestone focal enhanced with Swarovski™ bicone crystals. The ring has so many crystals that you can't help but feel like a princess! We've also included the October/November issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry, the special crystal issue. Discover projects from top wire and chain maille artists.
See what's inside the kit:
Princess Kate Engagement Ring Supply Kit
Get all the materials needed to make the Princess Kate Engagement Ring:
- 12 inches 20 gauge sterling silver round wire
- 12 inches 26 gauge sterling silver round wire
- 12 inches 28 gauge sterling silver round wire
- 3mm Swarovski™ bicone crystals
- 12x10mm oval Swarovski™ blue crystal in setting
The special crystal issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry is a must-read! Readers will enjoy 10 projects that combine crystals and wire, as well as a number of projects from top wire and chain maille artists. Those featured include Aisha Formanski, Sarah Thompson, Lauren Andersen, Brenda Schweder, Kylie Jones, Bobbi Maw, Denise Peck and more. You will also find Bobbi Maw's kit for making your own version of the "Princess Kate Ring," inspired by the engagement ring of the Duchess of Cambridge!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- My Wife, daughter and granddaughter are crazy about this ring. Draws a lot of attention. Not terribly difficult, but might be quite challenging for a beginner. (Posted on 10/22/2016)