Princess Charlotte Bracelet Kit
Limited-time only, this beading kit is sure to make you feel like royalty!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
Customer Reviews (7)
- This kit is a waste of money! I'm SORRY I ordered it!
- I have tried it three times now and it still comes out looking like a corkscrew. The first time I followed the directions using the size 11 beads with the 8's on the base row. It was so scrunched up that I couldn't finish the pearl row. I cut it apart and tried again, this time substituting two 14's for the single 11 on the base row because they gave just a *skosh* more space between the 8's, and I loosened up the tension. It still looked like a corkscrew. Third attempt I did the base row in ALL 8's. When I added the Infinity beads, it was ACTUALLY FLAT. But when I put on the pearls, I got another corkscrew and couldn't go any further. The pearls are TOO BIG for the bracelet and don't fit. Maybe if they were 3mm instead of 4mm, they might work, but at this point, I really doubt it. I'm worry I wasted my money on this kit!! (Posted on 9/6/2015)
- I'm disappointed
- I bought this kit and started working on it but never finished it. Instead, I've very disappointed in it. By the time I started putting in the pearls, it was so tight and crimped up that I couldn't go any farther. I am going to have to take it all apart and try again. I think the pearls are too large for the tiny space in between the units because the 11's are too small. The photo is beautiful, but the bracelet itself isn't turning out that way. (Posted on 9/5/2015)
- Very pretty
- Every Cristie Prince pattern that I've done is easy to follow and this one did not dissapoint. It worked up very fast and is very pretty...one of my favorites. I will definitely be making more of these! (Posted on 8/18/2015)
- My favorite classic bracelet
- I love this pattern and have made three bracelets so far - I usually don't make multiples of the same pattern because I like to move on to something different, but I've already made two of these for myself and one for a gift, and I'm planning on making a few more. After I did the first one in the kit color way, I experimented with swapping out the pearls with different types of 4mm faceted Czech and gemstone beads from my stash to get different looks and that worked well - especially the 4mm Czech, which sits nicely in the channel. I tend to get fidgety with most bracelets and take them off part way through my work day, but I wear these all day without any discomfort. Plus, they don't snag on anything like a lot of other types of beaded bracelets do. (Posted on 8/18/2015)
- Beautiful Bracelet !!!
- I've made 4 of them and have only been able to keep one for myself. Everyone who sees it wants one. It is probably the easiest and simplest RAW bracelets I've made - it looks complicated once its made but is a very simple and the pattern is very easy to follow. The bracelet feels really good once it's on. (Posted on 8/18/2015)
- This kit does not work.
- I am an experienced beadweaver. This kit, however, does not work. I have started over three times, trying desperately to change the tension in order to get the pattern to adjust to the pearls. A terrible disappointment. (Posted on 8/9/2015)
- This is the loveliest bracelet! It is not nearly as complicated to work up as it looks...it is a lot of fun to make...and the final product is so unique and lovely! When I wear mine (often), women beg me to make one for them! The pearls add a look of sophistication and the little sapphire blue 15/0's pop the bracelet with color...and with sentiment... the blue reminds us of Lady Diana's beautiful sapphire ring which is now worn by Princess Kate. This is going to be one of the most popular designs ever! (Posted on 7/30/2015)
Write Your Own Review