Primrose Path Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use netting to form the rows, while wireworking securely attaches the closure system and keeps the integrity for this fabulous bracelet. Work with the stunning beauty of crystals, glass pearls and seed beads.
Finished Size: 8 1?8"
- matte metallic light olive size 15° seed beads
- gold-lined crystal size 11° seed beads
- chalk white luster 5x3mm 2-hole seed beads
- dark powder rose 6mm glass pearls
- brass 7x12mm lobster clasp with 4mm jump ring
- brass 5.5mm jump ring
- brass wireguards
- Olive size D nylon beading thread
- Thread conditioner
- Size 10 beading needle
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Jennifer Schwartzenberger and Susan G. Schwartzenberger|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|