Power Spinning: The Modern Spinner's Guide to Electric Spinning Wheels with Sarah Anderson DVD
Go Electric and Spin Up a Storm!
Do you get a jolt from spinning on an e-spinner? Want to ditch the ratios and whorls and spin like the wind? Sarah Anderson’s video explores the ins and outs (and ons and offs) of the new generation of electric spinning wheels.
Portable, powerful, and fun to use, electric spinners are a great travel wheel (or only wheel) for many spinners.
In this DVD you will learn:
- Why an electric spinner might suit you
- How the parts of an e-spinner work
- Ways to use an electric spinner for woolen, worsted, and other spinning styles
- Ins and outs of maintaining your electric spinner
- How to use your e-spinner for maximum comfort
- Tricks for getting the most from your electric spinning wheel
Let Sarah Anderson’s expert advice guide you in getting to know a new electric spinner or master the most from one you already have. Power up and explore the possibilities!
About the Host:
Fascinated by all things fiber since childhood, Sarah Anderson is the author of The Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs. Her video The Building Blocks of Spinning is an Interweave bestseller. Sarah lives, spins, knits and weaves in the Pacific Northwest with her husband in a small house full of fiber, wheels, and spindles.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- I have been spinning for over 10 years and recently purchased an e-spinner. I was looking forward to learning the tips for getting the most out of my new spinner. Instead the DVD was more of a beginning spinner tutorial with the instructor just happening to be using an e-spinner. (Posted on 12/7/2015)