Portuguese Inspired Tile Cuff with Julianna Avelar DVD
Take a walk on the creative side when you learn how to incorporate two-hole tile beads, leather, and wire into your loom-woven beaded jewelry with expert advice from Julianna Avelar!
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for a beaded project you can make using a Jewel Loom.
- You want to incorporate shaped beads into your loom-woven beaded jewelry designs.
Learn how to make this gorgeous Portuguese tile inspired cuff bracelet on the hugely popular Jewel Loom from its inventor, Julianna Avelar. Julianna guides you through creating warps using leather cording, designing your own patterns, and weaving a cuff using two-hole square beads. Then, learn a fast and easy way to finish your piece using a wooden button and wire. Beading on the Jewel Loom is quick, easy and fun!
Order your copy of Portuguese Inspired Tile Cuff today to:
- Learn how the Jewel Loom was created and how it works.
- Master beadweaving using two-hole tile beads.
- Discover techniques for embellishing and finishing your beaded designs.
- Explore expert advice from the inventor of the Jewel Loom herself.
- And much, much more!
About the Expert:
Julianna Avelar, GIA AJP, has been a well-known mover and shaker in the creative lifestyle community for over 20 years. She has appeared on television shows such as Beads, Baubles, and Jewels and The Carol Duvall Show. She has also written seven books and invented the hugely popular Jewel Loom®.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|