Popped Cork Bracelet Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Flat cord cork, twisted wire and Crystaletts come together in this unique bracelet, sure to be a conversation starter.
- 10mm Regaliz™ Portuguese Flat Cork Cord (other 10mm leather cord will work), 7 1/2"
- 3mm Crystaletts, 12 (3 each of 4 colors)
- 20-gauge twisted wire*, 3'
- 10mm box clasp for flat leather
- Cyanoacrylate glue, like Zap a Gap
- .025" OD tubing, small piece (suggested)
- Aileen’s spray adhesive and ultrasuede for backing (optional)
- Chain-nose pliers
- leather hole-punch pliers
- flush cutters
- Sharpie marker
Technique: Mixed media, Wire work
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, October/November 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|