PieceWork, November/December 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
PieceWork November/December 2015
This winter issue of PieceWork features a history on the National Suffrage Fair of 1900 written by Katherine Durack. You’ll hear about ice festivals around the world and the ice sculptures they feature, and then you can knit a hat and mittens inspired by the Jokkmokk Winter Market in Sweden. Learn about Shaker Christmas traditions, Japanese gift-giving during the Edo Period, the Indian festival of lights, and more winter celebrations from around the world. Plus, receive 7 patterns inspired by these cultural festivities.
Features and Projects included in this issue:
- Winter Festival Shawl to Knit by Inna Voltchkova
- Let Us Keep Knitting and Crocheting for the Bazar, Sisters!: Notes on the December 1900 National Suffrage Fair by Katherine Durack
- A Suffrage-Fair Washcloth to Crochet by Katherine Durack
- The Sunflower Suffrage Shawl to Crochet by Katherine Durack
- Jokkmokk Winter Market by Laura Ricketts
- Karesuando Mittens to Knit by Laura Ricketts
- Ice Festivals by Eileen Lee
- Ice Festival Hat and Mittens to Knit by Eileen Lee
- A Shaker Christmas by Rohn Strong
- Fukusa: The Art of Gift Giving in Edo Period Japan by Mary Polityka Bush
- A Gift Cover to Embroider by Mary Polityka Bush
- Shivani’s Closet by Kathy Augustine
- A Peacock Silk Purse to Make by Kathy Augustine
- Rites of Sun and Fire by Mary B. Kelly
Download your copy of PieceWork November/December 2015 today!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|