PieceWork March/April 1994 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
PieceWork March/April 1994
Take a step back in time, to where handy work was a common place skill and used for survival in many circumstances. The artistry of needlework and handy work is celebrated in Piecework March/April 1994. The stories and projects this issue contains will captivate, inform, and inspire you.
You can start your journey through Piecework March/April 1994 today with this convenient digital issue.
Articles and projects include:
- Nineteenth-Century Embroidery On Net: A Lacy Heirloom Reflects An Ancestor’s Life and Needle Skills
- A Net embroidery Scarf to Make
- Art Science, Needlework: The Work of Maria Sibylla Merian
- A Blossom and Butterfly to Cross Stitch
- Lithuanian Straw Sodas: Ornaments of Celebration
- Mourning Quilts: That Distress, By Industry, May be Removed
- Victorian Crocheted Buttons: They were Pretty, Practical, and a Proper part of Mourning Attire
- And more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|