PieceWork, January/February 1994 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Take a step backwards into time, and learn the universal techniques that women have been using since the origin of weaving. You will discover the embroidered quilts of Bengal, understand the importance of women’s embroidered caps in Slovakia, and watch the restoration of a Yoruba headdress. Thread yourself into history, celebrate the artistry of women, and make sure to download this edition today!
Articles and Projects Include:
- Knathas: The Embroidered Quilts of Bengal
- A Kantha Cushion Cover to Make
- Molly Nye Tobey’s Hooked Rugs: A Garden of Delights
- A Footstool Cover to Hook
- A Woman’s Cap, the Glory of Slovakia
- A Slovakian Table Centerpiece to Embroider
- Susan Elizabeth Daggett’s Old Maid Quilt
- Restoring a Nineteenth-Century Yoruba Headdress
- And More!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|