Peyote Stitch Companion: Basics Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
**Limited time only! Order now and receive a free bonus video download. Enjoy an extra 7 minutes of instruction that is only available here with purchase!
You'll love this if:
- You're looking to dive into different peyote stitch variations, including flat, circular, and tubular peyote stitch.
- You want to explore the difference between even- and odd-count peyote stich.
- You want to expand both your beadwork skills and your beading vocabulary so you can easily understand bead patterns for future projects.
After the success of Melinda’s best-selling DVD on peyote stitch basics, she’s back with an updated and expanded lesson that includes more technique variations than ever before and demonstrations on how to peyote-stitch with two-hole shaped beads. Explore the world of peyote stitch with Beadwork magazine editor and designer, Melinda Barta. Melinda breaks down the stitching process by focusing on three specific peyote stitch variations--flat, circular, and tubular stitch, —in this easy-to-follow step-by-step workshop. She shares many of the tips and tricks featured in The Peyote Stitch Companion eBook, including how to overcome the often-frustrating first stitches and ways to control thread tension. Exploration of peyote stitch is both important and impressive because it gives you room for creativity on future beadweaving projects.
Master the peyote stitch and be hooked for life by learning the basics, and become inspired by the versatility of this popular bead stitch!
Download your copy of Peyote Stitch Companion: Basics today to:
- Master the basics of peyote stitch so you can incorporate this stitch into your other beadwork projects.
- Take your beadwork to the next level with thorough lessons on increase and decrease stitches
- Learn the secret to controlling thread tension and how to start your first stitches with ease
- Build a strong foundation of beading skills as you learn three peyote stitch variations
- And more!
Watch a preview of Peyote Stitch Companion: Basics:
About the Expert:
Melinda Barta is the editor of Beadwork magazine and the author of six books, including Mastering Herringbone Stitch and Mastering Peyote Stitch (Interweave). She has filmed DVD workshops on shaped beads, beaded bezels, embellishing, and more. When she's not beading, Melinda loves spending time with her husband, daughter, and son.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|