Peyote Points Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Work with the odd-count flat peyote and brick stitches to create intriguing angles. Incredibly designed to incorporate a multitude of colors in satin and metallic finishes. Enjoy beads in shell pink, lavender, rose-lined crystal, cranberry, smoky amethyst, and gold iris-just to name a few-worked within the angles of this bracelet.
Finished Size: 7"
- each size 11° cylinder beads in shell pink luster
- galvanized satin-finish muscat,
- galvanized satin-finish berry
- galvanized dusty mauve
- galvanized pale lavender
- rose-lined crystal
- galvanized cranberry
- galvanized satin-finish light smoky amethyst
- galvanized earth gold iriss
- parkling bright pink-lined clear
- light metallic lavender
- clear 8mm sew-on snap set
- Pink size D nylon beading thread
- Thread conditioner
- Size 10 beading needles
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- This is one of my favorite bracelets. I almost gave up on it a few times but persevered. (Posted on 4/4/2015)